2017 EQUIPMENT HANDOUT
stay tuned for dates and times
Equipment is distributed in the Old Convent / Haunted House on the corner of Hartwell Ave and Collage Ave.
You will need to bring the following:
- Your player (not as obvious as it sounds, no equipment will be handed out unless fitted)
- Parent or legal guardian to execute paperwork
- Payment in full, you may come and get fitted for your equipment but it will not be issued to the player till we are paid in full.
- A signed physical must be on file with us (they are good for 2 years) before your player is allowed to practice, this is a good place to hand it in.
Equipment provided by Jr Crusaders Includes:
- Helmet and Mouth guard
- Shoulder Pads
- Practice and Game Jerseys and Pants
- Pads that go in the pants and belt
Players will need to supply:
- Their own Football shoes. They may be molded or screw in cleats. The screw in cleats must not be metal tipped.
- Athletic supporter or compression shorts,(a cup is advised but not necessary).
We do allow you to purchase your own equipment if you feel it is necessary.